Lawyers for jailed ex-deputy prime minister Anwar Ibrahim will argue for bail tomorrow to enable the former heir apparent to Prime Minister Dr Mahathir Mohamad to undergo spinal surgery in Germany. “Anwar is in desperate need of medical treatment. His condition has not got better. Bail will allow him to travel abroad for specialised spinal...
- Court sets aside coroner’s decision on Ivana’s death
- Teresa Kok remark – lawyers grill Pasir Salak MP in suit against three
- Nora Anne’s family appoint lawyer Sankara Nair to represent them
- Teresa Kok gets nod to cite Malay rights group leader for contempt
- Mangsa kemalangan boleh saman syarikat lebuh raya, kata peguam