Police should start investigating the perpetrators immediately as there is no need to act only after an official report is made PETALING JAYA: Lawyers, weighing in on the act of forging sworn documents have said it is a criminal offence under the law and that criminal prosecution can be taken against those suspected of doing...
- Court sets aside coroner’s decision on Ivana’s death
- Teresa Kok remark – lawyers grill Pasir Salak MP in suit against three
- Nora Anne’s family appoint lawyer Sankara Nair to represent them
- Teresa Kok gets nod to cite Malay rights group leader for contempt
- Mangsa kemalangan boleh saman syarikat lebuh raya, kata peguam